Consumers use Yelp to find everything from crave-worthy coffee to entertainment that excites. And with 86 million monthly unique visitors to the mobile app alone, the site can be a powerful tool to help grow your arts organization. Kent Whipple (Advisory Board Member, Yelp; Marketing & Development Director, Unexpected Productions) will talk about the free tools Yelp offers business owners, managers, and marketers to manage your online reputation, and the most effective ways to use Yelp to build relationships with potential audience members and grow awareness and hopefully revenue for your TPS member organization.
Specific topics include:
- What sets Yelp aside; who are they? what do they do?
- Free tools Yelp offers for business owners
- Reputation management and having a say in what people say about you
- The benefits of hosting a Yelp event
- How to manage your online reputation
- How to grow a community of loyal fans